When: May 9th 6:30-8:30 pm
Where: All attendees must preregister by calling 303-202-3035. The Arvada location will be disclosed for all who preregister. This is a FREE event! There is no obligation necessary.
What:Learn the fundamentals of real estate investing and planning for your future, including:
- The benefits of real estate investing
- How to generate cash flow
- Simple rules of thumb
- Easy-to-follow examples
- Tips for creating "wake-up money"
- Setting investment goals
- Step-by-step how to get started
Wake-Up Money will be instructed by Larry Kendall. Larry Kendall holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 33 years . He is one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate company that is owned equally by its sales associates and staff. The Group has 210 sales associates and six offices in the Northern Colorado area, including Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley.
Community activities and awards:
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
- Realtor of the Year for the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Business Person of the Year by Business World Magazine
- Entrepreneur of the Year by Fort Collins, Inc.
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Area United Way
- Past-Chairman of the Colorado State University Development Council
- "Collins Award" recipient for his service to the Fort Collins community
- "Best in the Business" Award by the Fort Collins Coloradoan newspaper
- Special Achievement Award from the National Association of Realtors (CRS) for his teaching and impact on national real estate education
- Real Estate Hall of Fame (third inductee) at Colorado State University
- Kansas State University College of Business Dean's Advisory Board
- 2006 Colorado Realtor of the Year
- Charles A. Lory Public Service Award, Colorado State University
- Alumni Fellow, Kansas State University
- Director of First Bank Holding Company